Head and Group Rhythmic Gymnastics Coaches
Midland PCYC is looking for a Head Rhythmic Gymnastics Coach and Group Rhythmic Gymnastics Coaches to deliver high quality coaching on a casual basis in the New Year.
Who We Are:
Established in Western Australia in 1941, The Federation of Western Australian Police and Community Youth Centres (WA PCYC) is a not-for-profit organisation that creates opportunities for young people through the delivery of two broad youth services: development (intervention) programs and recreational activities. We manage in excess of 50 PCYC Centres and Blue Light Units throughout metropolitan and regional Western Australia, as well as one camp facility.
As a Head Gymnastics Rhythmic Coach, you will work on a casual basis and deliver high quality coaching to our Rhythmic Gymnastics Program. You will work closely with the centre manager and to implement and coordinate our new program for the New Year and ensure that the sessions are running according to the program, safe and most importantly fun.
As a Group Rhythmic Gymnastics Coach, you will work on a casual basis, and deliver high quality coaching to our Rhythmic Gymnastics Program. You will work closely with the clients and the head coach to ensure that the sessions are running according to the program, safe, and most importantly fun.
- Delivering lessons according to plans and programs.
- Developing activity/training programs and associated documentation
- Preparing assessment/evaluation criteria at an individual and program level
- Ensuring cleanliness of activity area and ensure equipment is maintained and used in a safe manner.
- Monitoring the delivery of program by assistant coaches
- Registration of memberships and fee managements
- Filing Accident / Incident reports as needed
- Head Rhythmic Gymnastics Coach:
- Advanced GYM WA Coaching Qualification
- Group Rhythmic Gymnastics Coach:
- Beginner and/or Intermediate Coaching Qualification
- Experience in instructing/coaching activity classes.
- Working with Children Check
- Police Clearance
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice
If this sounds like your next opportunity, apply using the application form below.
For further information please contact the HR team on firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 9277 4388
Applications Close EOD 16th February 2018
We are not accepting agency applications at this time.
WA PCYC reserves the right to close applications early should a suitable candidate be found prior.