The Federation of WA PCYC is taking expressions of interest from individuals who are interested in coaching Parkour at the Kensington PCYC.
Who We Are
Established in Western Australia in 1941, The Federation of Western Australian Police and Community Youth Centres (WA PCYC) is a not-for-profit organisation that creates opportunities for young people through the delivery of two broad youth services: development (intervention) programs and recreational activities. We manage in excess of 50 PCYC Centres and Blue Light Units throughout metropolitan and regional Western Australia, as well as one camp facility.
As a parkour coach you will use the parkour methodology, which is an attitude and training program to move at high speeds in any surroundings to overcome physical and mental obstacles. The successful candidate will conduct their classes in the gym environment to clients in an organised, yet exciting manner. The Parkour coach will need to be available to run the classes every Tuesday evening from 5.30pm - 8.30pm.
The successful candidate will have:
- A good grasp of parkour and ability to teach it to others
- Australian Parkour Association qualification or any other relevant qualification
- Experience in instructing/coaching activity classes.
- Working with Children Check
- Police Clearance
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Access to discounted Corporate Health Insurance
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
If you are interested in this position please apply via the below application form.
For further information please contact the HR team on firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 9277 4388
We are not accepting agency applications at this time.
WA PCYC reserves the right to close applications early should a suitable candidate be found prior.