Subiaco PCYC is looking for fun and energetic gymnastics coaches to deliver high quality coaching on a casual basis.
Who we are:
Established in Western Australia in 1941, The Federation of Western Australian Police and Community Youth Centres (WA PCYC) is a not-for-profit organisation that creates opportunities for young people through the delivery of two broad youth services: development (intervention) programs and recreational activities. We manage in excess of 50 PCYC Centres and Blue Light Units throughout metropolitan and regional Western Australia, as well as one camp facility.
As a gymnastics coach, you will work on a casual basis, and deliver high quality coaching to our boys and girls gymnastics program. You will work closely with the clients and the head coach to ensure that the sessions are running according to the program, safe, and most importantly fun.
- Delivering lessons according to plans and programs.
- Developing activity/training programs and associated documentation
- Preparing assessment/evaluation criteria at an individual and program level
- Liaising with the Head Coach to provide feedback and concerns
- Ensuring cleanliness of activity area and ensure equipment is maintained and used in a safe manner.
- Monitoring the delivery of program by assistant coaches
- Filing Accident / Incident reports as needed
- Must hold a Beginners or Intermediate Gym WA coaching qualification
- Advanced Gym WA coaching qualification (desirable)
- Experience in instructing/coaching activity classes.
- Working with Children Check
- Police Clearance
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice
If you are interested in this position please apply via the below application form.
We are not accepting agency applications at this time.
WA PCYC reserves the right to close applications early should a suitable candidate be found prior.