Centre Support Officer
WAPCYC has a vacancy for a Centre Support Officer to join Fremantle PCYC.
Who We Are:
The Federation of WA Police and Community Youth Centres (PCYC) is a not for profit organisation providing direction and opportunities to Western Australia's youth. PCYC engages youth's interventional and educational activities throughout the state. The Organisation consists of 8 metropolitan and 14 regional based centres, with the Head Office currently located in Cloverdale.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, the Centre Support Officer is responsible for the effective and efficient day-to-day running of the business including service delivery, marketing, administrative services, and systems compliance. This multi-disciplinary position also supports the centre by coordinating systems, policies and procedures which comply with government/funding agency requirements, including reporting and compliance with contractual and/or funding obligations.
Working under guidance of the Centre Manager, Fremantle, this position is responsible for maintaining effective relationships with staff, volunteers, customers and community representatives. The role particularly focuses on increasing participation for persons considered ‘at risk’ and from culturally diverse backgrounds, whilst working to the corporate goal of improving communities through effective youth development
- Possession of qualifications in Youth Work, Business and / or Sport and Leisure Management or significant experience.
- Demonstrated capacity to develop new business opportunities, partnerships and strategic relationships
- Experience working with young people, specifically “youth at risk”
- Significant financial management experience, demonstrating proven business and financial skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of working in a busy and demanding customer service environment
- Experience supervising recreational activities, ensuring compliance with OHS regulations
- Strong project and program management skills
- Excellent written communication skills, and attention to detail
In addition to the great salary our employees enjoy an amazing range of benefits which may include:
- Remuneration $50,000 - $60,000 per annum
- Employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice
- Access to discounted Corporate Health Insurance
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
For further information please contact the Human Resources team at email@example.com
Applications Close COB 25th August 2017
The WA PCYC reserves the right to close applications early should a suitable applicant be found prior.
We are not accepting agency applications at this time.