Qualified Administration Assistant
The Federation of WA PCYC is seeking dedicated, capable and Experienced Qualified Administration Assistants to join their team on a casual basis at either one of our Metropolitan Centre's.
Who are we:
Established in Western Australia in 1941, The Federation of Western Australian Police and Community Youth Centres (WA PCYC) is a not-for-profit organisation that creates opportunities for young people through the delivery of two broad youth services: development (intervention) programs and recreational activities. We manage in excess of 50 PCYC Centres and Blue Light Units throughout metropolitan and regional Western Australia, as well as one camp facility.
We are seeking casual Administration Assistants to help manage the administration systems and processes within either one of our Metropolitan Centre's at WA PCYC. Working under the guidance of the Centre Manager this role will aim to support and improve the PCYC Centre operations by ensuring all patrons receive the highest possible level of service. This position requires the successful applicant to demonstrate excellent administration skills and strong customer service skills. Additionally, the position also supports youth activities and programs by providing support to coaches and trainers where required.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Effectively using and monitoring information, technology, records and knowledge management
- Management of membership and activity fees
- Effective financial management e.g. cash handling/reconciliation,
- Management Program and Activity bookings
- Creation, maintenance and monitoring of activity class lists and attendance figures.
- Management of hall and equipment hire
- Assistance with set-up and pull-down of equipment for activities
- Management of Telephone operation
- Other general administrative tasks
To be successful in this role:
- Experience in Business Administration and Administrative Record Management (essential)
- Experience in recreational activities and ensuring compliance with OHS regulations
- Experience in retail management including product sales, stock management, cash handling and customer service
- Demonstrates computing skills using a range of computer applications including Microsoft Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of working in a busy and demanding customer service environment
- A current Police Clearance and Working With Children’s Check or willing to obtain
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive Remuneration
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
If you are interested in this position please apply via the below application form.
For further information please contact the HR team on email@example.com or (08) 9277 4388
Applications Close COB Friday 23 February 2018.
We are not accepting agency applications at this time.
WA PCYC reserves the right to close applications early should a suitable candidate be found prior.