Assistant and Group Gymnastic Coaches
The WA Police and Community Youth Centres (WA PCYC) is looking for two active, outgoing and passionate Assistant and Group Gymnastics Coaches to join our Northam PCYC.
Who we are:
Established in Western Australia in 1941, The Federation of Western Australian Police and Community Youth Centres (WA PCYC) is a not-for-profit organisation that creates opportunities for young people through the delivery of two broad youth services: development (intervention) programs and recreational activities. We manage in excess of 50 PCYC Centres and Blue Light Units throughout metropolitan and regional Western Australia, as well as a camp facility.
The WA Police and Community Youth Centres (WA PCYC) is now recruiting for active, outgoing and passionate Gymnastics Coaches to join our Northam PCYC. We are looking for an Assistant and Group Gymnastics coach to work on a casual basis to help develop and deliver our Gymnastics programs to PCYC kids. The successful applicant will be required to work weekday afternoons with a number of shifts available on various days.
- Deliver or assist in delivering lessons according to plans and programs.
- Develop or assist in developing activity/training programs and associated documentation
- Prepare assessment/evaluation criteria at an individual and program level
- Liaise with the Centre Manager to provide feedback and concerns
- Ensure cleanliness of activity area and ensure equipment is maintained and used in a safe manner.
- Monitor delivery of program by assistant coaches
- File Accident / Incident reports as needed
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum level 1/Beginners Coaching Accreditation
- Working with Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Physically fit to carry equipment
- High level of initiative
- Ability to take direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience facilitating group sports activities
- Experience in a gymnastics environment is desirable
- Competitive hourly rates
- Employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
If you are interested in this position please apply via the form below
For further information please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 9277 4388
Applications Close COB 19th February 2018.
We are not accepting agency applications at this time.
WA PCYC reserves the right to close applications early should a suitable candidate be found prior.